If you want brighter skin, it is very important to take care of the various aspects of skin care.
Different skin types have different needs and endure different problems. It is important to identify your skin type and take necessary action.
- Beauty tips for oily skin:
This is the most troublesome skin type to have. But when maintained right, this skin type can have a certain glow and charm that is breath taking.
Common problems include coarse skin with enlarged visible pores and a dull appearance due to the over production of oil in the skin. This in turn gives a shiny and greasy sheen. Frequent acne and blemishes, blackheads, white heads and dark spots are also some of the common problems of oily skin.
- Maintain a healthy diet including lots of raw veggies and fruits; avoid oily and junk food.
- Always keep your face clean. This helps in keeping away excessive oiliness and acne.
- Beauty tips for dry skin:
If you think oily skin is difficult to maintain, having dry skin isn’t necessarily any less so. Dry skin gets very uncomfortable, especially in the winter and in extreme cold temperatures. This can result in pain and unsightly appearance when not taken care of properly.
Dry skin usually seems to have fine texture with dullness, but on a closer look there may be some flaky or granulated sections particularly around the corners of the mouth, eyes, and forehead. If neglected it will form wrinkles and become more brittle with age.
- Try to not use water that is too hot when showering or washing your face
- Always apply moisturizer after washing your skin
- Beauty tips for combination skin:
With skin type often come the good and bad qualities of oily and dry skins. Combination skin can have oily characteristics such as large pores, a constant shine, and breakouts especially on the forehead, nose, chin areas, as well as dry skin characteristics such as itching, flakiness, and redness on the cheeks.
Depending on the climate, troubles associated with both skin types are possible.
- Keep your face clean to prevent oily zones.
- Find the perfect moisturizer for you. These can never be the same for people with this skin type as there will always be variations in the degrees of oiliness and dryness.
- Use an appropriate amount of moisturizer depending on your skin’s reaction. Too much moisturiser will cause problems with the oily zone and too little will cause problems with the dry zone.
No matter what your skin type is, making sure that your skin is clean is important for it to remain healthy and clear. A daily skin care routine ensures the removal of dirt and dead skin cells that may have accumulated on the skin’s surface.
The pores remain unclogged, preventing breakouts, and removing dead skin helps increase the complete nourishing moisturisers