We all know at least one woman with seemingly perfect skin. Every time you see her glowing face, you think, Seriously, how does she do it?
Her secret is simple — she has flawless skin because she's nailed the best daily routine. Another secret? So can you.
1. She uses the correct cleanser for her skin type.
Finding the correct cleanser is important, cleansing products that are not of the right brand for you will cause acne and skin breakouts.
2. She drinks the right liquids.
Though it's tempting to grab a coffee the minute you wake up you need to hydrate your skin , have a glass of water.
Drinking green juices with lots of veggies in them will help transform your skin in a matter of days — and it helps oxygenate the skin and stimulates lymphatic drainage, so it's de-puffing, too.
3. She maintains a healthy diet.
Fitting certain foods into your daily routine can help fight back against your complexion woes by turning off inflammatory genes and providing your body with the proper tools to strengthen and build healthy tissues.
4. She moisturizes every day and night.
The best times to moisturize are right after you get out of the shower and right before you go to bed.
Avoid lotions with heavy fragrances and be make sure you find a moisturizer gentle enough for every day use with zero irritation.
5. Her fingers never touch her face.
We all touch, pick, and pry at our skin sometimes, even though we know we shouldn’t. Interfering with the skin’s natural recovery process can pose a risk of cross contamination, skin discoloration, and permanent scarring.
6. She doesn't use too many products.
Using more products is not always better and can be harsh on the skin, resulting in more breakouts and clogged pores. Keep your routine to the essentials: exfoliate, moisturizer and fight free radicals.
7. She exfoliates a couple times per week.
We lose 50 million skin cells a day, and without a little extra nudge, they may hang around leaving the skin looking sullen. To fight this, you should choose a product that is pH neutral so it doesn't dry as it exfoliates.
8. She cleans her makeup brushes regularly.
To fight infection and clogged pores, wash your concealer and foundation brushes once a week. For brushes you use around your eyes, twice per month, and for any other brushes, once a month is fine.
9. Her skincare routine is easy to follow.
Find a cleanser and moisturizer that you know work well for you, and keep them at the core of your routine.
10. She sleeps well.It's not just about getting eight hours a night. Your skin will also benefit from regular using clean silk pillowcase, the material glides easily and prevents creasing and wrinkles.