If you inherit fair or thin skin under the eyes, it’s more obvious when blood pools there (often because of slower circulation from lack of sleep). This accumulation causes fragile capillaries to stretch and leak.
Age is another factor. Over time, skin loses collagen and thins, so veins show through more prominently.
How we can prevent them? As I wrote earlier, the skin around the eye area is very thin; this is why it’s so vulnerable.
- Don’t go to bed with makeup on.
- Don't rub your eyes frequently.
- Drink in moderation
- Make sure you get plenty of sleep. 7 to 9 hours a night will do the trick.
- Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Take less salt, especially after 5 am
REMOVE. Excess salt causes the body to retain water in unusual places, and this can result in puffiness under the eyes. Too much salt can also impair your circulation and cause the blood vessels under the skin to appear darker.